Monday, May 19, 2008

AFTERMATH AFTER BEING REMANDED IN JAWI LOCKUP

I thank you for all the comment and suport from people I know or I don't. In the beginning the feeling of being locked up did not occur that it would traumatise me. Now I felt that I am my prisioner in my own apartment. Since then I moved out since I am not able to face the drama that happened to me. I have not only to face her everyday but the comment and glare she gave me everytime as if she is the victim. Who is actually the victim, I would say it me that is the victim of circumstances. Thank you for reminding me it is going to be a criminal charge that will go down on my record forever. Where is justice? Her boyfriend is a foreigner, and he will leave our beloved country as soon as he is done what he is supposed to do, and what about her, she is packing to leave my apartment after I told her to leave. That leave me to face all alone. If it was me who was in the act of kalwat, I don't mind but it was a clear case that wasn't me and our dear friends drag me so deep I had to pay bail and maybe engaged a lawyer. Another fees to pay, for what do you asked me, just cos some selfish friends wanted to save their ass. I have no remorse when I am loosing these friends, I gain strength and support from my other friends. The impact of the case is so great, not that I am guilty but the thought kept coming to me that I are always alone in my mind and it happened to me. I am stressed out, I cried almost everyday thinking about their action and they don't even have the feeling of guilt, but instead blamed me. I don't have anywhere else to go except my apartment. They are going to leave, rent another room with some other at another apartment. I pity the landlord who would rent out to them cos if they are caught again, that poor landlord, just like me will be in the same shoe as I am and being charged as another cmmon criminal. How do I make them realised their mistake and make them feel responsible for their own act. My boyfriend said to me, what goes around will come around. What is friend, I know the answer but what is not friends, I just look at them.

azraputra

No comments: